Date(s) - 03/27/2015 - 03/29/2015
Chicago Hotel Near Midway Airport
Chicago Age Players is pleased to announce the opening of registration for CAPcon 2015 occurring Friday, March 27th – Sunday, March 29th! A detailed schedule containing activities and timing for each day will be distributed closer to when the convention occurs. This event will take place at a new venue that is going to make CAPcon even more awesome than previous years in a huge ballroom space! The booking form below allows for one person to register at a time. Like previous years, admission cost will be tier-pricing based on specified date ranges. This year, we’re starting at the minimum price of $80.
Where does this $80+ go, you might ask???
- Welcome bag supplies
- Official CAP name tag, with your big/little name
- Access to a supply of toys including nerf guns, legos, coloring books, stuffed animals, crayons and more!
- Structured activities supplies
- Presenter costs
- Wipes, Powder and other changing equipment
- Littles Pagaent awards
- On-site Photographer (strict privacy for attendees)
- Convention rental space
- Ball Pit & Play Yard Rental
- Associated class costs
- So much more…
Pay Tier System Timeline –
- $80.00 – November 1st – December 31st.
- $90.00 – January 1st – February 14th.
- $100.00 – February 15th – March 1st
** Ticket availability is limited, consider registering sooner than later to secure your spot**
Additionally, your contribution will help fund –
- Construction of a new changing room
- Construction for cubbies like you had back in pre-school for your things while you play.
CAP staff does not do this for the money, we do it for the community. Every year we just about break even allowing us maintain our website and provide storage of all the wonderful toys we have acquired over the years. We do not have paid employees and spend countless hours putting on this show because we love what we do.
Hotel stay is $99 (single & doubles), $109 for triple, $119 for quad per evening at a great hotel nestled between both Chicago’s Midway Airport and O’hare International Airport. The hotel name, location and travel tips for booking your room will be provided upon registration approval via e-mail.
**Note, all registrations are final. We do not offer refunds or ticket transfers of any kind.**
If you should have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or provide a comment below.
This event is fully booked.