Date(s) - 03/22/2018 - 03/25/2018
3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Chicago Hotel Near Midway Airport
!!! ATTENTION: AS OF 1/18, HOST HOTEL IS SOLD OUT!!! OVERFLOW HOTEL IS OPEN!!!
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR A CAPcon TICKET
Chicago Age Players is pleased to announce the opening of registration for CAPcon 2018, The Full Immersion Experience taking place Thursday, March 22nd – Sunday, March 25th! A detailed schedule containing activities and timing for each day will be distributed closer to when the convention occurs both on this website as well as our Fetlife group (Chicago Age Players). This event will occur at an upscale hotel that is going to make CAPcon even more awesome than previous years, with access to practically the entire venue, that’s right a take over! The booking form below allows for one person to register at a time. Like previous years, admission cost will be tier-pricing based on specified date ranges. This year, we’re starting the early bird special price at $100.
Pay Tier System Timeline –
- Early Bird –
$100.00 – July 6th – August 31st, 2017
- Regular –
$110.00 – September 1st – December 31st, 2017 (extended until Jan 7th 2018 11:59 PM) Last Chance – $120.00 – January 1st – February 26th, 2018
- Last (Last) Chance – $120 – March 5th only until 11:59pm CST
** Ticket availability is limited and we do sell out! consider registering sooner than later to secure your spot **
Full Immersion Experience, what does that mean exactly?
- Outside of the Lobby, Restaurant and Bar, you are allowed to be in full age play clothing (see rules for description).
- The Convention Hours – Thursday, March 22nd 3PM – Sunday, March 25th, 11AM
- Restaurant and Bar – Sleepers are allowed, but no other ageplay paraphernalia (bottles, bibs, pacifiers, etc.). Diapers must be covered at all times. I.e. pj pants or general clothes are always a good option.
- Skybridge – In between convention space and hotel, attendees must cover up. *In this small part to the other space you must have something to cover your ageplay attire.*
- Pool – This area is open exclusively for CAPcon guests, no diapers allowed in the pool! We are planning to provide toys, noodles and other floating devices
Be Yourself – There’s no need to change your outfit or switch headspace! Buffet style food options are available throughout the day. Additionally, available are discounted tickets for alcoholic beverages. Without tickets, attendees will be required to pay full price for alcoholic drinks.
- Buffets will take place in the center of the hotel for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- After approval from the vetting process, a notification will be sent which includes a link for the private hotel website to purchase food/drink packages)
- Satellite bars will be open from 11am-2am each day
Hotel stay is $120 per evening for all rooms (not including tax) at a great hotel nestled between both Chicago’s Midway Airport and O’hare International Airport. As per the hotel policy, the occupancy per room is limited to four. The hotel reserves the right to remove any attendee for any reason.
The hotel name, location and travel tips for booking your room will be provided if your registration is approved via e-mail. We kindly ask that you refrain from using AOL e-mail addresses in the registration process, as CAP notifications have been unfortunately blocked by AOL’s mail servers in the past. Additionally, please check your spam folder prior to contacting staff regarding any notification concerns.
Vetting can take up to 48 hours to be processed.
Where does this $100+ go, you might ask???
- Official CAP name tag, with your big/little name
- The Total immersion Experience rental space
- Changing Room Supplies
- The Age Play Social Event
- Access to a supply of toys including nerf guns, legos, coloring books, giant stuffed animals, crayons and more!
- Structured activities supplies
- Party Supplies
- Wipes, Powder and other changing equipment
- Littles Pageant awards
- On-site Photographer(s) – strict privacy for attendees
- Access to a full nursery – Crib, Changing Table, Rocking Horse and High Chair
- Play Equipment – Baby Bouncers, Sit & Spin, Tricycles, Wagons, Play Yards, Giant Board Games and more
- Ball Pit
- Art Supplies
- Associated class costs
- So much more…
Additionally, your contribution will help fund –
- More toys and adult-sized equipment to fill multiple convention spaces
CAP staff does not do this for the money, we do it for the community. Every year (8 years strong!) we just about break even allowing us to maintain our website and provide storage of all the wonderful toys we have acquired over the years. We do not have paid employees and spend countless hours putting on this show because we love what we do.
**NOTE, ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR TICKET TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND**
**YOU MUST REGISTER WITH YOUR LEGAL NAME, MATCHING YOUR LEGAL ID. IF IT DOES NOT MATCH YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO OUR CONVENTION, NOR GIVEN REFUND OF ANY KIND.**
If you should have any questions about the convention or registration process, please e-mail email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.